We dynamically believe that you don’t need any experience in having owned a business to be able to succeed as a franchisee, the business model at UFG is there to assist you all the way.
That’s why we put utmost importance on supporting our franchisees in every way we can, from providing initial information to ongoing resources after the store is open. Our franchisees own their own business, but will never be alone throughout their franchising journey. See below for an overview of the support opportunities we provide to our franchisees.
United Franchise Group World Headquarters
The initial training that franchisees receive is a key indicator in how successful they can be. All Fully Promoted, franchisees will receive an intensive five-week training process to show them our proven systems and processes, as well as provide guidelines and tips for achieving the highest level of franchising success.
Our five-week training program features specialized phases, including:
- A two-week introductory training program at Fully Promoted University, located at our corporate headquarters in West Palm Beach. With travel and lodging expenses covered, franchisees will learn the business in terms of production, advertising, marketing, bookkeeping, scheduling, and more.
- After the initial two-week training, franchisees will receive an additional three weeks of training at their store location. Our operations and marketing experts will advise and assist franchisees with setting up their store, as well as how to implement Fully Promoted’s proven marketing program.
Our experts will help you during all aspects of the startup process, such as selecting your store’s location and assisting with the store design. In fact, while you’re at your initial training at our corporate headquarters in Florida, we’ll be hard at work helping to set up your store for its launch.
We provide start-up support that includes:
- Demographic studies to choose the best possible store location
- Lease negotiations and store build-out assistance
- In-depth review and analysis of your store’s financial performance
- Actionable recommendations to keep your store running at its best
Fully Promoted’s support doesn’t stop after training is over and your store is up and running. We’ve developed a top-notch ongoing support program that’s dedicated to helping you succeed in the embroidery industry. As long as your doors are open, we’ll be here to provide support and resources.
As a Fully Promoted franchisee, you’ll have access to ongoing support programs including:
- Regional meeting & training sessions
- Regional support staff
- Franchise owner conventions
- Technical assistance
- A toll-free 800 number and online support
Call us at 1300 203 370 or fill out our contact form to get started with a Fully Promoted franchise opportunity.