Business Training and Support for Franchisees
No Experience Necessary. Really.
At Fully Promoted, we are passionate in our belief that you don’t need experience in owning a business to succeed as a franchisee with our brand. Our business model is proven and we assist you every step of the way.
Because of that, we emphasize supporting our owners in every way possible, from providing comprehensive initial training to ongoing marketing support to continued research and development on new products, and so much more. As a Fully Promoted franchisee, you are first and foremost a business owner, but our business training and support ensures that you will never be alone when you need help or guidance.
United Franchise Group World Headquarters
Check out the video to get a sneak peek at United Franchise Group’s world headquarters in West Palm Beach, Florida.
Our training process is designed to be as thorough as possible. Each franchisee goes through our intensive five-week training process during which time they learn our proven systems and processes as well as tips for success and hands-on practice.
The five-week training program includes two phases:
- • Two Weeks in Florida: This introductory training program at Fully Promoted University, which is part of United Franchise Group’s global headquarters in West Palm Beach, Florida, is where you will learn our Production, advertising, marketing, bookkeeping, scheduling, software, products, and services are all covered during this comprehensive course.
- • Three Weeks in Your Store: While our in-class training is very informative, there is no substitute for on-the-ground learning, which is why we do three weeks of on-location training in your store. Our operational and marketing experts guide you through the set up and opening processes, all while showing you how to run things day-to-day. In addition, they will show you how to make the most of our professional marketing tools to attract business.
During the startup process you will need quite a bit of help to set yourself up for success. We are the experts in franchising, so we help you through every part of the startup process, including when you make important decisions like where to locate your store, designing and building out your shop, and more.
Even better, while you are attending initial training in Florida, our team will be working hard to set up your store and prepare it to launch.
Our Startup Support Includes:
- • Demographic studies to find the optimal store location
- • Lease negotiations and store build-out assistance
- • Review and analysis of your store’s projected financial performance
- • Recommendations and goals to help your store run at its best
As part of our commitment to our franchisees, your business training and support doesn’t stop when your store is open for business. On the contrary, we have an industry-leading ongoing support program, fully committed to helping you succeed. From the moment you sign the franchise agreement and throughout the life of your business, our experts are here with support, tools, and resources.
Some of our ongoing support resources include:
- • Regional meeting & training sessions
- • Regional support staff
- • Ongoing research and development on new products
- • Franchise owner conventions
- • Technical assistance
- • A toll-free 800 number and online support